Become A Member
Join us for a year of discovery, inspiration, and connection as a Maine MILL member
When you become a member, you become an ally of the museum and part of a community connected by extraordinary stories of labor, life, culture, and industrial ingenuity.
- Individual – $35
- Duo (for two people) – $50
- Household – $75
- Advocate Circle – $120
Because of you, we’re able to create educational programming, expand our offerings to include diverse perspectives and experiences, showcase engaging and thoughtful exhibits, and become a space to connect over a shared love of discovery and creativity.
Members get a full year of exploration into how our past can shape the present and influence the future—as well as the following benefits:
- Unlimited, free general admission
- $2 discount on admission for additional visitors in the member’s party
- 20% discount in the Museum store
- Special event discounts and invitations
- For Advocate Circle, up to 10 free guest passes per year and personal tours with the Executive Director
Show your support by becoming a Maine MILL member today. Choose from the level that best works for you—but know that all contributions make a difference and are greatly appreciated.
Your gift is tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. Please consult your tax advisor.